Executives rely on our advice in all areas of Employment Law. Based on many years of experience and broad expertise, we work with our clients to meet the challenges posed by extensive legal requirements, new case law and digital transformation. We support our clients in their day-to-day employment matters with quick advice as well as in dealing with complex and specialised issues.
Our focus at a glance
- Operational advice to employers in day-to-day business
- Representation in labour court proceedings
- Compliance, data protection and confidentiality in the world of work 4.0
- Labour Law Due Diligence for corporate transactions
- Labour Law advice on the transfer of undertakings, new corporate structures, company succession, in particular founding of start-ups
- Support for international companies with new subsidiaries or branches in Germany
- Outsourcing, relocation or closure of parts of a business
- Individual and collective staff reductions including mass redundancies, social compensation plans, reconciliation of interests
Individual Labour Law
Our comprehensive approach to Individual Labour Law covers all important needs of our clients, starting with the drafting of employment and service contracts and ranging from the design of new remuneration models to retirement and terminal agreements or dismissals. One key focus is the lawful deployment of external staff and external agents as well as the recruitment of staff from abroad and secondments abroad.
By drafting legally compliant contracts with our clients from the outset, which above all also meet the economic requirements of the company, later disputes can be prevented efficiently.
Collective Labour Law
We have always provided specialised legal advice in Collective Labour Law in response to the extensive overlaying of individual employment contracts by the requirements of Works Constitution Law and Collective Bargaining Law. Here, we support our clients in negotiations with employee representatives and trade unions as well as in proceedings before the labour courts or conciliation committees.
Our workplace is constantly evolving towards an agile environment that is independent of a specific office or rigid working hours. Together with our clients, we develop a legal framework for this environment that takes sufficient account of data protection and secrecy as well as Insurance Law considerations.