Advice on all aspects of intellectual property protection is part of our DNA. We advise companies across national borders on all types of intellectual property rights. This begins with the drafting of research and development (R&D) contracts and extends to the registration of IP rights and their consistent exploitation.
Our focus at a glance
- Intellectual property rights of all kinds, in particular trademarks, designs, patents and registered designs, geographical indications, trade secrets
- Registration of industrial property rights
- Portfolio management, exploitation of industrial property rights
- Litigation before civil courts, German Trademark and Patent Office, European Union Intellectual Property Office, Court of Justice of the European Union
- Drafting of R&D contracts
- Implementation of advertising measures and strategic development of brand concepts
Think outside the box, but stay inside the square.
In IP law, we ensure that your intellectual property is well protected against infringements by competitors and also assist in defending against patent infringement actions or vindication proceedings. This applies both to out-of-court dispute resolution and to our many years of recognised litigation experience at the German and European level.
As a sub-focus in trade mark law, we advise on the strategic development of trade mark concepts as well as the legally compliant implementation of advertising measures – always with the aim of realising our clients’ economic goals in the best possible way.